Come to the highest campsite in Spain located in the Alpujarra of Granada.
Located 1,550 m. of altitude, in the highest town on the peninsula.
Camping Trevelez is located in Las Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada, located in the ideal place to visit Mulhacén and La Vuelta instead.
Why choose Camping Trevelez?
The best camping in Sierra Nevada and the Granada area
- Best camping Award winner
- Highest camping in Spain
- Free swimming pool
- Free WI-FI Zone
- The door to climbing Mulhacen
- A few minutes by foot to Trevelez
- Open all year
- Local activities
- Award winning camping
- Guided tours up Mulhacén
An introduction to Camping Trevelez
Situated in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park
– Camping Trevélez is a tourist camping facility of 2ª category, situated 1 km. from the town. It is found in the very heart of the Sierra Nevada nature reserve park, located in the same mountain range called ‘Las Alpujarras’ within the Granada region.
– The park that surrounds the Campsite, opens up the full south side of the Sierra Nevada, and there are many natural indigenous wildlife to look out for. The campers can obtain as much information as they need to travel on foot or by car in the area, all located in our reception area.
We boast a total of 360 plots and we also have wooden cabins, and small stone Alpujarran style farmhouses, and bringing your own Tents for camping. The location of the site is surrounded by chestnuts, pines, and poplar trees.. Many sports are available in the area such as hiking, paragliding, mountain bike and Trout fishing in the two rivers that split the village, they make the Camping unique.
Camping Trevélez is known among the mountaineers as the starting point in the ascent to the peaks of Mulhacén (3482 m), Veleta (3398 m) and Citadel (3366 m).